Ask an expert
- ‘UPA government has gone to great lengths to improve health and education’
Health Minister Ghulam Nabi Azad said that UPA government has gone to great lengths improve health and education infrastructure as these sectors were
- Newly appointed Minister of State for Health Santosh Chowdhary promises to fulfil UPA’s promises
New Delhi, June 18 (IANS): Newly-appointed Minister of State for Health Santosh Chowdhary on Tuesday said she will try and fulfil the government's
- Will the National Urban Health Mission finally see the light of the day?
On Wednesday the Cabinet finally cleared the much-delayed National Urban Health Mission (NUHM) – a move that will help the ruling government bag
- Has the UPA government really improved the country’s healthcare scenario?
The Union Health Minister was in a back-slapping congratulatory mood as he delivered the keynote address at the first convocation of the Kerala
- Anti-rape bill: Age of consent to remain 18
Bowing to political pressure against lowering the age of consent for sex to 16 years, the government on Monday approved the anti-rape bill by
- UPA seeks consensus on anti-rape bill
A day before an all-party meet to debate the controversial anti-rape bill, the UPA government Sunday said it would evolve a consensus on the issue.
- New act to safeguard rights of the mentally-challenged: Health Minister Azad
In a recent move that aligns with UPA president Sonia Gandhi’s views that the mentally challenged and the disabled have not provided adequate
- India’s public health system has ‘collapsed’: Jairam Ramesh
Rural development minister Jairam Ramesh uttered some harsh truths when he pointed out India’s public health system had ‘collapsed’. A