Ask an expert
- Fair price shops to sell generic medicines in West Bengal
The West Bengal government is pushing generic drugs in a big way to replace expensive branded medicines and bring down the prices of essential
- Kolkata hospital fire: Probe ordered
The West Bengal government on Sunday ordered an administrative probe a day after fire broke out near the paediatric ward of largest state-run
- Fire at Bengal’s largest state-run hospital, no casualties
A fire broke out near the paediatric ward of West Bengal's largest state-run hospital SSKM Saturday night. There was panic but no casualties or
- Pinki Pramanik is male!
Athlete Pinki Pramanik’s medical report has finally answered that the athlete is definitely male. This has led to the police submitting a
- Viper snake causes panic in Kolkata hospital
Vipers are considered to be one of the most dangerous snakes in the 'venomous snakes' category. According to a report, a viper snake was spotted at
- Are testosterone injections responsible for Pinki’s male-like characteristics?
The former gold medallist blamed testosterone injections - reportedly administered to her to improve athletic performance - were responsible for her
- Pinki’s partner says she falsely accused her of rape!
Pinki Pramanik’s former live-in partner took a complete U-turn on Friday saying that she had falsely accused Pinki at the behest of Avtar Singh,
- After UP, sanitation staff in West Bengal found stitching patient’s wounds
In a shocking incident, a sanitation staff of Kolkata's government-run SSKM Hospital allegedly stitched the wounds of a patient. Authorities at the