Research is the systemic quest for knowledge by studying materials, events, occurrences, in order to establish facts, come to conclusions or prove a hypothesis. It forms an important part of the sciences, particularly to find cures for illness.
- Nirmalya Dutta
February 13, 2013 at 04:05pm
For decades, mice have been the most commonly used animal model to study human diseases both for physiological or psychological research because they
Ask an expert
- Soon – a nano robot to transport medicines in your body!
Researchers have taken a major step towards building the first nanorobot that would facilitate targeted transport of medications to the diseased
- Now, a chip that detects disease in blood drop
Los Angeles, June 25 (IANS) Scientists have engineered a cutting-edge sensor chip that can detect diseases from a drop of blood, says a new
- Australian government to fund dementia research
Canberra, June 11 (IANS) Australia will deliver funds for new dementia research on the impact of Vitamin B12 levels, Minister for Health Tanya
- Sex makes us happy – as long as we are having more sex than our neighbours
A new research suggests that like salaries, people are generally happier if they keep up with the Joneses and are even happier when they’re having
- Tadpole’s tail could hold key to human healing
Tadpoles re-growing their tails within a week of losing them hold vital lessons for human healing and regeneration, according to researchers. The
- Could bats hold the key to better immunity and longevity?
Bats are amazing creatures, which have survived for 65 million years against all odds, offering vital clues to immunity and human longevity,
- Now a printer that can print 3D tissues that can be implanted in the human body!
Scientists have developed a hybrid printer which will help print 3D tissue that simplifies the process of creating implantable cartilage. These
- Instrument to aid research in nanoparticles for drug delivery gifted to IIT professor
An instrument to accelerate advancement of research in nanoparticles for drug delivery was gifted on Tuesday to a professor from Indian Institute of