- Shraddha Rupavate
January 07, 2014 at 02:35pm
Here are commonly used antipyretics for fever. Also listed are their dosage recommendation, side-effects and adverse effects.
- Poonam Kuruganti
December 10, 2012 at 09:08am
Every head has its own headache. - Arab Proverb In the literal sense, a headache is a nervous system disorder that refers to pain felt in the head
- Poonam Kuruganti
October 03, 2012 at 03:21pm
Scene 1: My annoying headache refuses to go away, so I’ll just take an extra painkiller – after all what harm could one tablet cause? Scene 2:
February 24, 2012 at 11:29am
A new research suggests that there might be a link between emotional and physical pain. They might be similar in the way our brain processes them.
Ask an expert
- `Poppy` family plant may hold key to relieving arthritis pain
A new pill made from natural painkillers may help relieve arthritis pain. Scientists from the University of California have found a plant, which
- Proven painkiller lowers blood sugar in type 2 diabetes
Washington (ANI): An aspirin-like anti-inflammatory drug may help patients with type 2 diabetes obtain better glycemic control when added to their
- Deaths due to prescription painkillers overdose on the rise in the US
Deaths due to overdose of prescription painkillers have risen sharply in recent years among women in the United States, a medical report said. The US
- Newly discovered compounds could lead to better, lower-risk painkillers!
Washington, June 11 (ANI): Many people with cancer and other chronic health issues depend on painkillers such as morphine and Vicodin to relieve
- Morphine’s devastating side-effect may become a thing of the past
A side-effect of popular painkiller drug morphine is inflicting greater pain on users rather than easing their agony. But a study has found new ways
- Painkiller abuse on the rise in the US: Experts
Experts say that prescription drug use could cause the next big epidemic. Children who see their parents take pain pills likelier to do
- Painkillers more fatal than heroin and cocaine put together!
A new report suggests that prescription painkillers kill more people in US than heroin and cocaine combined. Experts from the Prescription Drug
- Low-cost pain killer can wipe out resistant TB, say researchers
A low-cost drug, which is widely used as a pain killer in developing countries, can kill drug-resistant tuberculosis (TB) -- a feat few currently