- Mita Majumdar
October 29, 2013 at 03:19pm
Life can be difficult after a paralytic attack but these aids can provide some relief in a paralysed person's life.
- Mita Majumdar
October 29, 2013 at 12:21pm
Paralysis can be quite scary, but understanding it will help you cope with the its sudden onset and prevention.
- Poonam Kuruganti
December 10, 2012 at 09:08am
Every head has its own headache. - Arab Proverb In the literal sense, a headache is a nervous system disorder that refers to pain felt in the head
Ask an expert
- Blocking key molecule could prevent auto-immune diseases
Scientists have discovered a key molecule that holds promise for people who suffer from chronic inflammation as their immune systems overreact to
- Eat fish rather than fish oil pills: Study
Love eating fish? You might be on the right track. A new study has now shown that eating fish has greater health benefits than fish oil dietary
- Gut bugs responsible for a lot of things, from cancer to mood swings!
Gut microbes, vital to health, comprise a community that interacts with the mammalian nervous system, and could trigger diseases like cancer and
- Panel granted more time for report on banned pesticides
The experts' committee was granted more time by the Delhi High Court on Wednesday to submit a report suggesting guidelines to prevent rampant use of
- World MS Day 2012: Multiple Sclerosis development can be halted by blocking a protein
30 May is World MS Day. Blocking a protein that contributes to acute nerve damage could halt the development of debilitating Multiple Sclerosis (MS),