National Urban Health Mission
Ask an expert
- National Urban Health Mission (NUHM) for urban poor launched by Health Min
Indian Health Minister Gulam Nabi Azad Monday launched the National Urban Health Mission (NUHM) here to provide health security to the urban poor,
- Bangalore’s urban poor to get healthcare facilities
The National Urban Health Mission will be launched in Bangalore in January to provide healthcare facilities to the urban poor, Union Health and
- Rajasthan to give free dialysis for kidney patients from Oct 2
Rajasthan will provide free dialysis facility to the kidney patients in government hospitals of the state from Gandhi Jayanti (Oct 2), officials
- Need for public funding in health sector: IMA
Public health expenditure in India has dropped from 1.3 percent of the GDP in 1990 to 0.9 percent in 2012 and there is need to increase public
- Is the government planning to delay the launch of the NUHM?
On May 1 when the Cabinet finally green-lighted the launch of the National Urban Health Mission we’d wondered with some trepidation whether this
- Will the National Urban Health Mission finally see the light of the day?
On Wednesday the Cabinet finally cleared the much-delayed National Urban Health Mission (NUHM) – a move that will help the ruling government bag
- New health mission for Urban areas on the cards
The government would soon launch a National Urban Health Mission to address healthcare needs of the urban population. The new scheme has been
- Will the NUHM alleviate the healthcare woes of people living in towns and cities?
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said the government is proposing a new National Urban Health Mission (NUHM) to focus on the health challenges of