- Give till it hurts if you want to live longer!
According to a study, making a habit of giving can give you good health and longevity. The study has been borne out by a five-year study by three
- Olympic medallists live longer than general population
Regardless of country of origin, medal won, or type of sport played, Olympic medallists live almost three years longer on average than their
- Alcohol has a protective side too!
According to a new study, injured patients were less likely to die during hospitalisation if they had alcohol in their blood. ‘This study is not
- Alcoholic women have shorter lifespans
According to German researchers, the annual death rates of alcohol-dependent women are 460 percent higher than the non-drinking general population
- Global Handwashing Day observed by UNICEF
On the occasion of the fifth annual Global Handwashing Day on Monday, the UNICEF, emphasized that the very simple act of washing hands with soap can
- Could your regular Aspirin reduce your chances of cancer mortality?
Now Aspirin can do much more than just get rid of that head ache. A new study has found that Aspirin intake tends to lower the risk of cancer
- Obesity increasing death risk a myth?
The obese tag may no longer be linked to early death. It was found the that compared to people with a normal weight, people who were overweight or
- Revealed – Cancer is deadly because of the genetics involved
A single cancer can be dramatically different within one person, say experts. They discovered that different parts of a tumour can have different