Ask an expert
- Painkillers threaten your manhood?
There’s bad news for men taking long-acting pain killers for extended periods. A new study says that such men face a five-time greater risk of low
- Every fourth urban male in India suffers from low testosterone levels!
More than 25 percent of urban Indian males have low testosterone hormones due to unhealthy lifestyles. However, lack of awareness means that many
- Testosterone shots could protect against heart attacks!
Testosterone shots can not only overcome low libido in men but also protect them against heart attacks, says a US study. A five-shot course of the
- Obesity linked to infertility in teens!
A team of US researchers has found that obese young men between 14 and 20 years of age have only half the testosterone levels of their leaner
- Weight loss boosts testosterone levels!
A new study says that weight loss can help obese, middle-aged, pre-diabetic males boost low testosterone levels by almost 50 percent. "Doctors