Ask an expert
- Do you support the Planning Commission’s move to train quacks?
In another controversial move that’s sure to aggravate health activists and the ministry alike the Planning Commission has proposed to train
- PM asks Health Ministry and Planning Commission to sort out their differences
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh asked health minister Ghulam Nabi Azad and Planning Commission Deputy Chairman Montek Singh Ahluwalia to sort out their
- Public Private Partnerships (PPP) can improve country’s healthcare scenario
The din for Public Private Partnerships (PPP) in the healthcare sector is getting louder with Health Minister Ghulam Nabi Azad joining the bandwagon.
- Health regulators to monitor quality of hospital services?
Think doctors and hospitals fleece you after providing bad service? The Planning Commission's proposal to set up state-based and central health
- Planning Commission to rethink ‘corporatised healthcare’ proposal after public outrcy
The Planning Commission’s intention to corporatise healthcare didn’t go down well with people – particularly health activists – and now