Cognition is a set of mental processes that includes memory, attention, learning a new language, reasoning, etc.
Ask an expert
- All you need is love – oxytocin enhances brain activity in autistic children!
A new study has revealed that a single dose of the hormone oxytocin, delivered via nasal spray, can enhance brain activity while processing social
- Brain scans reveals how men and women are ‘wired’ differently
An IIT-Delhi alumnus has finally figured out why men keep on forgetting anniversaries, drive cars better and are insensitive while women are better
- Learning a new language during childhood alters your brain!
Learning a new language at a young age can come in handy as a social tool when we grow up. Not only that, it can help develop your brain too. The
- Poverty can decrease people’s IQ and other decision-making skills!
Poverty hits your brain power, according to a recent international study. Poverty and the stress of making ends meet requires so much mental energy
- Physical exercise can keep your brain active!
Physical exercise has profound impact on brain and can improve cognitive functioning, says senior neuroscientist Vijayalakshmi Ravindranath.
- Losing weight can improve your memory!
Washington, June 20 (ANI): Here’s another reason to lose weight. A new study reveals that weight loss could improve the memory of older, women
- Revealed – how the brain controls accents!
Washington, June 19 (ANI): The brain regions and interactions involved in impersonations and accents have been identified. Using an fMRI scanner,
- Revealed – video gamers can actually ‘see’ more!
Washington, June 12 (ANI): A new study has revealed that hours spent at the video gaming console not only train a player’s hands to work the