- Solitary mutation can destroy critical ‘window’ of early brain development
Washington, June 24 (ANI): Brain damage caused by the loss of a single copy of a gene during early childhood can cause behavioural and intellectual
- Stressed out dads can lead to offsprings with low brain development
Washington, June 13 (ANI): Stress felt by dad—whether as a preadolescent or adult—leaves a lasting impression on his sperm that gives sons and
- Bisphenol A – compound found in plastics bad for oral health in children
Washington, June 11 (ANI): Early exposure to bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical compound used in the composition of plastics and resins, might damage the
- Bisphenol A – compound found in plastics impairs brain development
Bisphenol A (BPA), a compound present in plastics and resins, may suppress a gene vital to nerve cell function and impair the growth of the central
- Autism linked to exposure to toxic metals?
Higher levels of toxic metals were found in the blood and urine of children with autism as compared to other children, according to an American
- Yawning a sign of brain development in foetuses?
While yawning maybe a sign of tiredness or boredom in adults, in foetus’ it might be a trigger for brain development! Making this complex muscle
- Stress can retard brain development in children
Stress may retard brain development in children, altering the growth of a specific part and the abilities tied to it, researchers say. "There has