Ask an expert
- Fruits, vegetables may lower women’s bladder cancer risk
Rsearchers in the United States say their studies suggest that greater consumption of fruits and vegetables may reduce the risk of developing
- Hair dye chemicals cause cancer?
Hair dyes, which include home hair colouring kits and those used at pricey salons, are linked to deadly cancer-causing chemicals, warn
- Bone marrow cells to help regenerate bladder?
According to a new study, bladder could be regenerated with two specific cell populations harvested from a patient's healthy bone marrow. The
- Childhood obesity linked to cancer risk?
Obesity in childhood has a direct link with bladder and urinary tract (urothelial) and colorectal cancers in adulthood, warn Israeli
- Diabetes drug may up bladder cancer risk
Pioglitazone, a drug commonly prescribed for type 2 diabetes, may also elevate bladder cancer risk, says a new Canadian research. In a bid to link