Anger is an emotion usually experienced when one feels that they have been wronged, offended or denied something. It usually results in people wanting to retaliate.
Ask an expert
- Pattern of crying reveals baby’s emotions
Pattern of crying reveals whether a baby is experiencing anger, pain or fear, according to a Spanish research. ‘Crying is a baby's principal means
- Anger can make your anxiety worse
Anger is a powerful emotion that only worsens generalised anxiety disorder (GAD) -- associated with excessive and uncontrollable worry – for
- Fasting best way to quit smoking: Pakistani expert
According to a Pakistani doctor, fasting helps people to quit smoking. He says that along with a bundle of blessings, fasting during the Islamic
- Forgive and forget – it’s good for your health!
Forgiving others, no matter how badly they may have hurt us, could actually prove to be beneficial for our health, a US study has found. Researchers
- Observing from a distance can help quell anger
When someone makes you angry, pretend you're viewing the scene from a distance as an observer rather than as a participant, which would help you
- Revealed – the reason we lose control
A new brain scan shows what it looks like when a person runs out of patience or loses self-control. It would explain why someone who works very hard