Please refer to this link for the information you need – http://health.india.com/category/fitness/exercise/
- Neha Malude
September 12, 2012 at 07:25pm
If there’s one thing most of us despise, it is exercising. Mainly because you have to do it (since you paid for that gym membership) and it’s
- Nirmalya Dutta
April 12, 2012 at 02:58pm
If you’re one of those people who spend hours working out at the gym but have hit a plateau when it comes to your fitness goals, it’s time you
Ask an expert
- Women have to work harder than men to lose weight!
When it comes to exercise the fairer sex have to work out more than their partners. According to scientists, to get the same health benefits as men,
- Climbing one step at a time burns more calories than leaping up several stairs!
Climbing one step at a time burns more calories than leaping up several stairs, according to scientists from the University of Roehampton. They
- Research suggests cardio better for weight loss than weight training
Aerobic exercises are the best for burning fat and losing weight, according to a US study. The study, conducted by the Duke University Medical
- Want to be smarter? Aerobic exercise might help
It is well documented that regular exercise has physical benefits. Now researchers in a New Zealand university say that people who routinely perform
- Modest dose of exercise can boost mental health in obese teenagers!
A new study suggests that even a bit of exercise can provide a mental health boost to obese teenagers. "The first thing I tell teenagers and parents
- Could weight training beat diabetes?
A study has shown that men who train with weights are less likelier to have diabetes. Adding aerobic exercise, such as brisk walking or running,