With the number of toothbrushes in the market these days its no wonder that choosing a toothbrush can be a daunting task. So if confused about which toothbrush to use, this video’s for you.
According to the dentists there are a few things you should keep in mind before choosing a toothbrush:
- The bristles should ideally be soft or medium
- The head of the toothbrush should be round so that it can clean those hard to reach spots
- The handle should be long and thick enough to provide good enough grip.
- You should change your toothbrush every two months
- After a bout of illness you should change your toothbrush to avoid contamination.
More importantly, choose a toothbrush that you find easy to use and like. It is recommended that you brush twice a day to maintain good oral hygiene.
First Published: Aug 16, 2012 at 4:30 PM