The total number of swine flu victims in Mumbai went up to 18 after a 72-year old woman form Worli tested positive for the virus. This was the sixth case the city has seen in the last week. “The patient has already been administered Tamiflu. She is stable and is taking treatment from a private doctor,” Dr Mangala Gomare, assistant health officer of the BMC said. Despite rising numbers of cases in the city, health officials continue to state that there is no reason for panic.
- Mumbai Swine Flu Update: Virus back in the city?
- Two more people test positive for swine flu in Mumbai
- Swine Flu (H1N1) screening at all public health care centres across Maharashtra
- Bengal reports first swine flu case after three years
- Pune swine flu update: Health measures stepped up