September 21 is World Alzheimer’s Day
Ever wonder what people with dementia and carers experience?This video is based on their personal experiences of the pitfalls and stigmas they experience. It gives information on the stigma faced by caregivers and patients, dementia, and highlights the best practices in the field of dementia. It also looks to decrease the stigma associated with the disease.
- Alzheimer’s disease: Frequently Asked Questions
- Early symptoms of dementia
- Symptoms and diagnosis of Alzheimer’s
- Cases on the rise in India
- Stigma and social exclusion are major barriers
- Dementia set to triple by 2050 but still largely ignored