Diseases & Conditions
- Editorial Team
December 05, 2013 at 05:30pm
By 2025, a whopping 100 million people across the world will suffer from asthma. Here is a megaguide that explains everything about the disease.
- Bleeding from the scrotum – what could it be? (Disease query of the day)
- What is sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS)?
- Video games, even violent ones like GTA could be good for your child!
- Gallery: 10 tips to age healthy
Checking your blood sugar level at the right time is important. However, it doesn't make sense to keep doing it all the time.
- Dr Arjun Srivatsa
Suffering from a backache? Here is doctors advice right in the comfort of your home.
- Editorial Team
Aspirin is generally known to be useful in preventing heart attacks and strokes, but now researchers believe the humble aspirin could also hold the
Ask an expertMy father is suffering from Parkinson’s. Is there any permanent solution for this?
Answered by Dr Arjun Srivatsa
Hi, Parkinson's can be treated with medication. The medicines your father is on is what is generally used. If he is fine with that, continue them. Ifmore...
Here is how you can protect yourself from a number of monsoon related diseases like typhoid, jaundice, cholera and many more.
We tell you more about how cinnamon or dalchini helps your health.
In the news
- Viagra may also help woman curb menstrual cramping
- FDA sought CBI probe into J&J case in August, government still dithering
- Transgenders focus of new HIV/AIDS campaign
- Centre to set benchmarks in healthcare cost
- Petition seeks improved access to pain relief drugs
Periods can be a nervy time for any woman. Here is how you can beat mood swings during your periods.
- Dr Vijay Surase
Pain in the chest or left arm is a classic symptom of heart disease. When your doctor tells you that you have to undergo an angiography, it can be
There is much more to your child's milk teeth than you know.
If you are a keen traveller, you are perhaps a step closer to reducing anxiety or stress and improving your social skills as well.