- Editorial Team
December 08, 2013 at 12:17pm
Body massages are great for your body in more ways than one. Find out more.
- Would you try these 15 shocking beauty treatments?
- Gallery – Beauty secrets of top 10 Bollywood actresses!
- Expert tips to look better on camera!
- Shonali Nagrani’s make-up and beauty secrets
Make your own natural hair colour at home to dye those grey strands without the ill-effects of chemical-based hair colours.
These days, there are various kinds of shampoos available in the market from ones that promise to stop hair fall right from the first wash to ones
With the right make-up and some tips, you can make your smile look perfect.
Ask an expertNon-surgical alternative for white bumps around my eyes
Answered by Dr Shuba Dharmana
Large number of white bumps in the skin around the eyes could be anything like Milia, or Xanthelesmata or Molluscum. This needs examination tomore...
These beauties rule Bollywood and our hearts and truly deserve a round of applause for their constant endeavours to try something new with their
The stereotypical good boy clean-shaven look is now a thing of the past. If recent trends are to be believed, men are opting for beards, moustaches
- Pavitra Sampath
Did you know that Yoga can give you glowing skin? Read more about the exercises you can do to achieve it.
- Dr Shefali Trasi Nerurkar
When you have to take off years from your face, the most common solution that comes to mind for many is Botox. Even though its cosmetic use is
Dr Shuba Dharmana, a leading hair transplant surgeon explains the various stages of a hair transplant process.
In the news
- Why better sunscreens are needed
- Ban recommended on import of animal-tested cosmetics
- Indian Americans as biased about skin tones as Indians
- Alexa Chung loves Dame Edna’s make-up
- Blonde hair not the way for Indian men
Unwanted facial hair can be tricky to get rid of. Here are some solutions.
Did you know that little drops of honey could work wonders for your skin? You may have substituted your sugar for honey in tea, now reap in its